Become a Recovery Coach
SHE RECOVERS® is currently the largest online platform available to women seeking recovery, new to recovery, or in long term recovery and looking to more fully realize their potential. The SHE RECOVERS® Foundation is committed to building a strong recovery coach community to better support women looking to develop individualized pathways and patchworks of recovery.
Become a Recovery Coach
SHE RECOVERS® is currently the largest online platform available to women seeking recovery, new to recovery, or in long term recovery and looking to more fully realize their potential. Building a strong recovery coach community is one of the major components of the She Recovers growth strategy.
We are all recovering from something.
Coaching can benefit anyone looking to step into a healthier, more authentic version of themselves.
One of the Guiding Principles of SHE RECOVERS® is that women need to be supported to find and follow individualized pathways and patchworks of recovery. We think that coaching offers the solid support that women need to figure out which “recovery” pathways and patchworks will work for them. Certified Professional Recovery Coaches (CPRCs) help people to focus on their strengths, reconnect to their own inner capacity and resilience, and move forward with setting and achieving recovery and life goals.
About the Program
There are currently two pathways to becoming a SHE RECOVERS® Coach. To date, many of our coaches have come to us via the International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches (IAPRC) Program – which provides the life and recovery coach training that you need in order to qualify to do the SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designation (SRCD) Program.
The IAPRC components of the program consist of 120 Hours (Certified Professional Coach + Certified Professional Recovery Coach + Live Skills Training). After completing the IAPRC coaching credentials, coaches go on to earn the SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designation (SRCD). Our 10 Hour SRCD Module is also self-paced and online. The IAPRC and SRCD programs are available to international students.
Are You Already a
Trained Coach or Behavioral Health Professional?
As the SHE RECOVERS® Foundation is intended to support women recovering in all areas of their lives, we also accept other qualified professionals interested in completing the SRCD, including other qualified professional recovery coaches as well as pre-qualified professionals such as therapists, social workers, and others with relevant recovery-related training and experience. In the latter case, professionals without coach experience/training are required to complete a life coach training before they are eligible to do the 10-hour SRCD Program.
EMAIL TO FIND OUT IF YOU PREQUALIFY TO TAKE THE SRCD AS A STAND-ALONE
Of the 10 Hour SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designation Module is to:
Recovery Coaches and other qualified professionals with a solid foundation in and clear understanding of the SHE RECOVERS® philosophy and approach to recovery through an in-depth introduction to the SHE RECOVERS® Intentions and Guiding Principles.
Recovery Coaches to contemplate the SHE RECOVERS® Intentions and Guiding Principles in a way that is personalized and meaningful for them as individuals. Coaches are invited to share their understanding of the principles and how they will incorporate them into their coaching practice.
Recovery Coaches to practice their skills and connect with women in or seeking recovery. The SHE RECOVERS Foundation hosts two Daily Zoom Support Gatherings and our Coaches are provided volunteer opportunities to facilitate them. We also host a Coach’s support meeting once per month.
Benefits & Recognition
As a SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designate in Training, you will:
- Be invited to join the (free) SHE RECOVERS® Coach Collective & Support Group (Private Facebook Group and Monthly Zoom Calls)
As a Graduated SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designate, you will:
- Remain a member of the (free) SHE RECOVERS® Coach Collective & Support Group as you put your training into practice.
- Be listed on the SHE RECOVERS® Foundation Coach Directory.
- Have the choice of posting your SHE RECOVERS® Coach Badge on your website (refer to the SHE RECOVERS® Foundation Branding Rules and Guidelines for Coaches document forthcoming November 2020.)
- Be invited to participate as a SHE RECOVERS® Volunteer Facilitator for SHE RECOVERS®Together or SHE RECOVERS® Support Group Online Zoom Gatherings.
- Be invited to participate as a SHE RECOVERS® Volunteer Facilitator for a SHE RECOVERS® Sharing Circle in your local community (potentially in collaboration with other local SR Coaches).
- Receive access to SHE RECOVERS® Foundation branded and co-branded marketing materials conveying the unique value of the SRCD (to be used as directed in the SHE RECOVERS® Foundation Branding Rules and Guidelines for Coaches document forthcoming November 2020.)
In addition, as a Graduated SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designate, you may:
- Based on the needs of the SHE RECOVERS® Foundation and your relevant experience and expertise, be invited to participate in or contribute to various SHE RECOVERS® platforms (examples, SR Blog or other social media posts, live Facebook events, and various other educational venues online) where your expertise can be highlighted.
- Have the opportunity to participate in additional SHE RECOVERS® trainings and earn certifications to lead various SHE RECOVERS® offerings (online and in person).
As much as anything – we are offering our coaches access to our community, and more importantly the opportunity to play an integral role in this monumental grassroots movement where all women in or seeking recovery are celebrated, supported, and deemed essential to healthy communities.
About International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches
The IAPRC’s mission is to provide leadership in the emerging field of Professional Recovery Coaching worldwide in order to enhance the quality of life and health for individuals, families and communities impacted by addiction. The IAPRC Programs offer dynamic online training that provides learners with a powerful and effective system. Learn more >
Are you in need of a Recovery Coach?
If you are a woman seeking recovery, new to recovery, or in long term recovery and are looking to fully realize your potential, please consider connecting with one of our SHE RECOVERS® Coach Designated professionals.
Our coaches are located internationally. They can connect with you not only in person, but remotely as well.