Your support facilitates our vision to create a world where all women seeking recovery are celebrated, supported and deemed essential to healthy communities.
Thank you so much
FOR BECOMING A FOUNDING INVESTOR OF THE SHE RECOVERS® FOUNDATION
We are honored that you chose our organization as the beneficiary of your charitable giving and promise to be good stewards of the money you have entrusted into our care.
We are thrilled to share with you the FOUNDING INVESTOR Toolkit as a thank you for choosing SHE RECOVERS Foundation as your beneficiary of charitable giving. We have created some opportunities for you to share with the world the impact you have made as a FOUNDING INVESTOR including:
- An opportunity to submit a video or blog IMPACT STATEMENT to be premiered during our Anniversary Wrap-Up Party on April 9th, 2021
- A dedicated Facebook profile frame made just for our FOUNDING INVESTORS
- Social media badges to post on your personal or professional social platforms
- Your name (if requested) now featured in the 2020 Portfolio of Hope
Deep bow of gratitude for your unwavering support to SHE RECOVERS® Foundation and all the women we serve.
Executive Director | SHE RECOVERS® Foundation
Share Your Impact Statement
as a FOUNDING INVESTOR
You deserve to be celebrated for your contribution and commitment to ensuring all women in or seeking recovery have access to a lifeline of support.
In honor of you as a FOUNDING INVESTOR and in celebration of the SHE RECOVERS Foundation’s one-year anniversary, we invite you to record an impact statement video to share your WHY with the world!
We want to showcase WHY becoming a FOUNDING INVESTOR has made an impact for you and the community. Whether you desired to fuel the mission of the organization, did so in honor of a woman in your life who has benefited from being a part of the SHE RECOVERS Community, or perhaps you were inspired to join a grassroots movement of over 300,000 recovering women – Your story matters and has the power to inspire others to give!
Your words may also be the reason another women finds hope and healing from substance use, mental health issues, and/or other life issues from which they hope to heal.
We know that the idea of being “on camera” can evoke some feelings of anxiety and fear, so we have created some talking points to help you get started!
- What does SHE RECOVERS® Foundation mean to you?
- Why did you select SHE RECOVERS Foundation as your charity of choice?
- What is one thing you wish other women in or seeking recovery knew about SHE RECOVERS Foundation?
We empower you to share in your own words. However, please be sure to:
- Include the statements “This is OUR movement. This is OUR cause.” and “I gave the gift of recovery, and so can you.” in your submission
TIPS FOR RECORDING:
In order to make an impactful video, please:
- Record yourself in landscape mode
- Ensure you have good quality audio inputs ( i.e. through a dedicated microphone, headphones, or speakerphone with little background noise)
- Play your video back to review audio and video quality
- Remember…done is always better than perfect!
Brevity is powerful so we encourage you to keep your submission to a maximum of 60 seconds.
READY TO MAKE IMPACT?
IF VIDEO IS NOT FOR YOU…
If you wish to contribute a longer form ‘I Made My Mark in Herstory as a Founding Investor’ blog post please reach out to Community Engagement Specialist Lisa Wall with ‘I would love to share my impact story’ in the subject line.
We will review your IMPACT STATEMENT submission and use it for advocacy purposes on our respective platforms (including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, and Sherecovers.org).
We will be celebrating our one-year anniversary from March 17-April 9 so mark your calendar with the following dates:
- March 17: SHE RECOVERS Together Online : After Dark Extended Anniversary Gathering
- March 31: Facebook Live Panel Discussion with Founders, Dawn Nickel & Taryn Strong
- April 9: Fireside Friday Facebook Live Wrap-up Party & Our Movement, Our Cause Video Premiere with Executive Director, Susan Carter
- Catch the SHE RECOVERS Team Live on Instagram sharing behind the scenes video diary logs & stay in touch with us on social media for celebrations all month long!
As a public charity we rely on donations from individuals, companies and foundations to fund all of the great work we do. The best way to inspire those outside of the community to support us is through YOUR voice. We thank you for taking the time to share your impact statement so we may reach all who wish to support our efforts and all women who may benefit from a community like ours. We are truly stronger together!
Need a little more to get the creative fire going?
Here’s what other women have to say:
SHE RECOVERS Foundation is incredibly responsive – always striving to deliver what women in the community ask for. I’ve seen requests for more subgroups and trainings to be created – which is all possible if we can each give a little. As much I want to see the online support grow, I am so excited to be back in person again someday soon! The retreats, the conferences, the local community groups – these too are incredible, life-changing experiences. I know my donation will go on to help increase access for other women longing to experience all that SHE RECOVERS Foundation has to offer.
I remember all the feelings I had when I walked into a SHE RECOVERS space. The excitement, the butterflies, the sense that my life was about to change – I can’t wait for other women to feel that too. This is OUR movement. This is OUR cause. I made my mark in herstory and so can you.
Facebook Profile Frame
Socially share your impact with a ‘Proud to be a FOUNDING INVESTOR’ Facebook profile picture frame. Once you have applied the frame, you can also click on the image to save and add to your other social platforms