Guest Blog Submission Request
The SHE RECOVERS® Foundation is excited to announce that we will be accepting submissions for guest blog posts exclusively from SHE RECOVERS® Coaches, Trauma-Informed Yoga Teachers, Partners, and SHE RECOVERS Friends of the Foundation. We’re looking for great content to share with our social network which includes: professionals, prospective SHE RECOVERS® Coaches, and women recovering from a myriad of life experiences. Our current goal is to publish blogs featuring content consistent with our intentions and guiding principles.
Some blog topics we are seeking include:
- Recovering from substance use disorder, specifically prescription narcotics and street drugs
- Spiritual practices for addiction recovery
- Addiction recovery research
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues
- 50+ Women in recovery
- Post-traumatic growth
- Recovering from trauma (racial, intergenerational, physical, sexual, PTSD)
- Perspectives from Black, Indigenous, and women of color
- Perspectives from Veterans, first responders, healthcare & allied professionals
- LGBTQIA+ perspectives
- Recovering from grief and loss·
- Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care
- Recovery Capital
- Recovery Coaching
- Personal stories and experience of recovery
- Addiction in the workplace
- Addiction in family systems·
- Creating recovery communities
- How to ________Lists i.e. “Top 5 ways to have fun in recovery”
Along with your blog post, please submit a byline introducing yourself that we can include at the bottom of your article. It should include:
- 2-3 sentences about yourself.
- Up to 2 links to your website, blog, social media profiles (please be sure you include the URL for the link in your submission)
- Headshot or profile picture
Terms for Submission
- Content must be unique and original.
- Articles should range between 700-1200 words.
- Content must be exclusively published on our blog (not on any other site).
- Blog posts must be submitted in .doc or .pages format
- You may reference articles relevant to your post by linking them (please be sure you include the URL for the link in your submission)
- Headshots must be provided as jpegs only and in a minimum size of 600 pixels wide by its proportional height or larger.
- SHE RECOVERS® reserves the right to edit or modify your submission for SEO purposes.
Please allow 5-7 business days for us to review and approve your submissions. Once they are approved, suggested revisions may be provided. You will be notified when your blog has been published.
Your article may also be featured in our monthly newsletter distribution sent to our network of over 10,000 subscribers.
Please note that not all submissions will be approved for our audiences. Only successful submissions will be contacted.