We believe that when women heal, families heal, and communities do too.
The #MentalHealthMonday Educational Series features today’s leaders in women’s wellness, mental health, and addiction recovery.
Monday, November 21 @ 11:00 am PST | 2:00pm EST
The Power in Healthy Boundaries with Darlene Lancer
Healthy boundaries are a critical tool in our recovery toolbox. If we are to succeed in overcoming substance use and creating a life of fulfillment and peace, we must practice asserting our boundaries to build our self-esteem and grow our potential. Join popular author, addiction and codependency expert, and marriage and family therapist, Darlene Lancer, for this insightful look at the importance of boundaries in your life.
During this engaging session of #MentalHealthMonday Darlene will help us learn:
- The cause and impact of poor boundaries
- The steps to developing healthy boundaries
- The ten signs you are recovering your autonomy in relationships with others
Monday, October 3 @ 11:00 am PST | 2:00pm EST
A Fellowship of People: Recovery and Gender Roles with Marya Hornbacher
During this engaging session of #MentalHealthMonday Marya will help us learn:
- Our own conscious and unconscious assumptions about gender roles, and how those may be influencing our choices, behaviors, and beliefs in recovery.
- How gender and gender bias can affect our interactions in recovery, and how we can detach from unhealthy dynamics without losing access to the valuable insights and fellowship the recovery community can provide.
- Ways in which we can make recovery more accessible to newcomers and more effective for ourselves by gaining insight about gender bias and moving toward a more equitable recovery for all.
Monday, September 12 @ 11:00 am PST | 2:00pm EST
Releasing the Chains that Bind You: Unlocking the Mystery of Why We Do What We in Relationships with Rosemary O’Connor
During this engaging session of #MentalHealthMonday Rosemary will help us learn:
- Why people do what they do in relationships
- How individual history may harm relationships.
- Uncover tools to improve relationships with others.
- Understanding the importance of boundaries and communication skills
Monday, August 1 @ 11:00 am PST | 2:00pm EST
The Expressions of Service: Exploring Our Gifts with Elizabeth Bishop
During this engaging session of #MentalHealthMonday Elizabeth will help us learn:
- The true definition of service and how is it expressed in your life
- The importance of joy and fulfillment in wellbeing and as a roadmap for contribution
- Why sensitivity is a superpower
- How to identify characteristics of self-abandonment and self-responsive behavior
SIGN UP TO ATTEND #MentalHealthMonday
Session details delivered directly to your inbox!
From time to time, we may also send news about upcoming events, retreats, online programs, and new products.
“The #MentalHealthMonday sessions have been a lifeline for me. I have a strong program of self-care in my recovery but was missing the educational component to better understand the “why” behind some of my behaviors and experiences, and the “how” to begin to heal and grow in a deeper way. I recently celebrated one year of abstinence-based recovery in July 2021 because of SHE RECOVERS. I am so grateful to hear the #MentalHealthMonday program will continue well into 2022.”
~ SR COMMUNITY MEMBER ~
Your Experience Matters
If you wish to share how the #MentalHealthMonday program has been a positive influence in your recovery or you have:
- Suggestions on topics we should cover
- A speaker in mind you would like to see featured
- Ideas on how we can better serve our community through this series
…we would love to hear from you. Your voice will help us to continue improving this series for all women in or seeking recovery.