SHE RECOVERS® Wrapped 2022
Your support made all of this possible in 2022…
1. Reached over 3 million 55 thousand women online
2. 114,500 women accessed SHE RECOVERS trusted resources for trauma, mental health & substance use recovery
3. Trained an additional 222 SHE RECOVERS Coaches, Trauma Informed Yoga Teachers, Dance Facilitators and Volunteers
4. Provided over 39,000 recovering women platforms to connect, support and empower one another 24/7 online and in their local communities
5. Provided supportive spaces to heal and recover with like-hearted folks to 6900 identity-based women such as women of color, LGBTQ+, veterans and healthcare professionals
You don’t have to recover alone.
SHE RECOVERS’ mission is to redefine recovery, inspire hope, reduce stigma and empower women in or seeking recovery from life challenges including mental health issues, trauma and substance use, to increase their recovery capital, heal themselves and help other women to do the same.
Your Top Stories
1. Be Brave, Go Deep & Grow | Honoring Our Black Herstory
Your Most Watched #MentalHealthMondays
1. Emotional Sobriety With Veronica Valli
2. Workaholism: The Respectable Addiction With Dawn Nickel, PhD
3. Recovery in the Workplace With Doughp Founder Kelsey Moreira
4. Grief is Love With Marisa Renee Lee
5. How Divorce, Addiction & Abuse Helped Me Find My Power With Cam Kashani
We provided 65,300 minutes of professionally facilitated live group support & recovery education.
That’s 1,100 opportunities for connection, support, healing and empowerment for more than 3,055,000 women and non-binary individuals in or seeking recovery.
Your Top Searches
1. SHE RECOVERS
4. BetterHelp (Offering 35% off online therapy until December 31, 2022)*
5. Recovery Coaches near me
*SHE RECOVERS is grateful to BetterHelp for making a $50,000 donation in support of our mission in 2022. BetterHelp provides a network of licensed, accredited, and experienced therapists who can help you with a range of issues including substance use, depression, anxiety, relationships, trauma, grief, loss, and more. Until December 31, 2022, BetterHelp is providing the SHE RECOVERS Community with a 35% discount on the first month of therapy.
Your favorite SHE RECOVERS Intentions & Guiding Principles
1. Connection is our sole (soul) purpose. We are stronger together.
2. We understand the practice of radical self-love is paramount to our well-being.
3. Recovery is a journey to wholeness.
Your Personality Type: SCSE
Smash Stigma • Connect• Support • Empower
People with an SCSE personality type tend to recover out loud. They are known for answering the call to heal their past wounds so they can live fully in the present. SCSEs believe we are all recovering from something and enjoy supporting others to find and follow individualized pathways and patchworks of recovery. SCSEs focus on their strengths and value courageous vulnerability in themselves and others. They are known for being empathic, relatable and inspirational.
That’s a Wrap for 2022…
BUT THE NEED FOR RESOURCES HAS NEVER BEEN GREATER.
By making a donation to the SHE RECOVERS Foundation you are ensuring more women are able to find hope and healing in recovery. WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER.