Out of deep concern for our collective health – in person sharing circles are currently on hold. Visit your city’s Sharing Circle FB Group to stay up to date on virtual gatherings and other announcements.
Learn & share about the practice of recovery!
SHE RECOVERS® Sharing Circles provide supportive, non-judgmental spaces in communities across the world where women from diverse backgrounds can come together to learn and share about the practice of recovery. The Sharing Circles are led by SHE RECOVERS® Coaches.
- To promote collaborative learning environments where SHE RECOVERS® Coaches can better connect, support and empower women in or seeking recovery.
- To build healing communities that are diverse both in membership and experience.
- To support women to listen more deeply to themselves and others.
- To offer opportunities for women to find and use their voice.
- To be a community resource for recovery seekers, and a referral point for professionals, service providers and advocates looking to refer clients looking for recovery support.
Sharing Circles (usually hosted by SHE RECOVERS Coaches) are currently on hold due to the pandemic and because we are developing a brand new local chapter strategy. During this in-between time, please join the private Facebook Group (see below) that is located closest to where you live or is somewhere that you are likely to visit as our community members are starting to gather informally in many of these locations for hikes or outdoor coffee visits. Chapters will be starting in many more locations in due course!
Monthly Recovery Topics
~ FOR 2020 ~
Envisioning A New Year
Exploring Self-Love and Healthy Relationships
Letting Go of Perfect
Nurturing our Physical Selves
Celebrating Our Strengths
Saying Yes to Less
Developing a Positive Mindset
Focusing on Financial Awareness
Reclaiming Lost Dreams
Sharing Our Gifts